The stock status of our products is indicated as follows:
1. In stock: immediately available.
2. Limited stock: immediately available.
3. New stock is on its way: order will be delivered within 12-16 days.
4. No stock product:: delivery time approximately 15 days.
The stock status is indicative. In spite of the fact that we make every effort to keep sufficient stock, certain items may not always be available. No rights may be derived from this. If you have any questions, please contact us.
How can I order from PouchDirect?
You can view items, place orders and view your customer records (invoices and order history) in our webshop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via your own customer account.
● To order the items that you want to purchase, simply select the desired colour, size and quantity.
● Price, product specifications, the amount in stock, delivery costs and VAT information will be indicated.
● Click on 'Add to cart'.
● You can now choose between 'Continue shopping' or 'View cart & checkout'.
● If want to pay, please check your order and click on 'Proceed to payment'
● Log in as a customer or create a new customer account by entering the required information.
● Select a payment method (PayPal, credit card or bank transfer) and place your order.
● The order confirmation / pro forma invoice will be sent to your e-mail address.
● If we have received your payment, your order will be given the status 'paid'. You will receive an invoice by e-mail.
● Your order will be prepared for shipping and offered to our package delivery service.
● You will receive an e-mail with the delivery number of the shipment’s Track & Trace code.
All prices in the PouchDirect webshop are in euros, excluding Dutch VAT (BTW) and excluding shipping costs.
Orders that are placed and paid before 20:00pm will be processed and sent that same day (if the ordered items are in stock).
If you need help while ordering, please do not hesitate to contact us
Reclosable Packaging B.V. (PouchDirect) uses general sales and supply conditions. Reclosable Packaging B.V. (PouchDirect) is registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Amersfoort, The Netherlands. Upon purchase of goods or services, you acknowledge that you have read these terms, understand them, and agree to be bound by them. You can view, download or print a full version of these terms and conditions.
How do I know if you have received my order?
You will receive three e-mails with information on the status of your order:
The first message, the pro forma invoice with your order number, is sent to confirm your order and gives an overview of your details and the ordered products.
You will receive the second message - the invoice - after we have received payment. Your order will be given the status ‘paid’.
You will receive the third e-mail with the delivery number after the items are sent. This e-mail also includes your shipment’s Track & Trace code.
How do I order more than 2,500 stand-up pouches?
If you want to order more than 2,500 items, please contact us. We will be happy to make a quotation for you (we offer volume discounts: 5,000; 10,000; 25,000; 50,000, 100,000 items or more).
How do I create a customer account?
There are two ways to create your own customer account. You can do this when placing a new order, or you can create an account without placing an order.
1. To create a new customer account while ordering, please follow the indicated steps.
2. To create a customer account without placing an order, please click ‘Log in’ at the top of the page. Select the option "Create account" and enter your personal information in the screen. Now click on ‘Send’. After registering you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Your customer account is now active.
Please contact us if you encounter any problems when creating a new customer account, or if you want help to create an account.
What are the benefits of having a customer account?
A customer account offers you easy ordering and up-to-date information on the status of your delivery.
Order status: If you have an outstanding order you can view the order status by logging in to your customer account. Elaborate shipping options: You can create a personal address book to have your deliveries sent to any desired address. Order history: All order information is stored in your customer account. This makes it easy to retrieve information on previous orders. You can change any information in your customer account at any desired time. It is also possible to delete your customer account; your information will be permanently deleted from our system.
Why should I order from PouchDirect?
PouchDirect is an international supplier of high quality standup pouches and related products for the food and non-food industries. Personal service, a wide product range, quality, competitive pricing, an easy online ordering process and quick delivery are our most prominent facets. Our aim is to build up a long-lasting and successful partnership with our clients, an aim which PouchDirect has achieved with many satisfied clients throughout Europe. With our knowledge and extensive experience we are able to provide a solution for almost any packaging challenge.